Sunday, November 14, 2010

Still running

Today did a great morning run, well at least I moved forward even if not running for 18 km according to my mental calculations.
Still haven't bothered to purchase something that will in fact record how far I run. Perhaps I'd be in for a huge shock and don't at all run 18km!!!!
Not sure if I have posted this but I didn't get into the Tokyo marathon. Never mind plenty of other opportunities in life to show off my running skills .... ha ha
In fact no one I know was lucky enough to get into the event so we are planning our own event for Saturday 26th February 2011.
That's motivation to keep training.

Secondly I can't believe that I have almost been in Japan for 12 months. I arrived Jan 4th (from memory) 6-7 weeks and it will be one year. Well, time does fly when busy. So much stuff to do here.
Hoping to get some skiing done this season - day trips from Tokyo will do it just nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment