Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Aussie friends

To my Aussie friends and family,
Thank you for the wonderful Christmas cards and letters that have found me at my new ACTY apartment.
It only took me 11 days to figure out how to open the letter box!!!
dah!!!!
I leave on Sunday for Sri Lanka and hope to sykpe with lots of people before then
And attend the half fast cyclists xmas party, and the YIS party and the scuba diving club party.

How many days in a week???!!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful festive season.

I miss the tropics so much, I saw these lovely orchids and they reminded me of Thailand.
Oh, and did I mention I love my new apartment, love my new neighbours because I never hear them and only 4 days to go and then 3 weeks off.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen!
    We miss you. Have been reading and enjoying your blog. Japan is a beautiful and amazing place.
    Wishing you a happy Festive Season and a nice break and all the best for 2011.
    Best wishes, Kathy, Jason, Will and Marianna

    ReplyDelete