Friday, February 11, 2011

Good bye Sri Lanka

Day 20 Friday 7th Jan and Day 21

Depart Colombo, Sri Lanka at 1.30am.
Thanks Sri Lanka for an awesome holiday.
The bike was fantastic.

Spent in Sri Lanka USD $320
Flights:
Bangkok - Sri Lanka return $344
Japan - Bangkok return $884
Total:$1548


Arrive in Bangkok around 6.30am.
My bike has been booked all the way through to Japan however my flight is not until 10.30pm. What are the chances of my bike surviving 16 hours at the Bangkok airport without getting lost!!!
Off to Bangkok for the day, massage, manicure, hair, waxing, threading, shopping.
Feeling human again after almost 3 weeks on the bike.
Back to the airport and depart 10.30pm

Day 21 Saturday 8th Jan 2011
Welcome back to Japan 6:15am.
Two red eye flights and I sleep all day.
Yes my bike did safely arrive - thank you.

Love my holidays. Ahhh, what next????

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the photo journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment