Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What a day!!!

Up and down and all over the place.
My struggles to get a Police Clearance before I leave Japan continue and it just ain't going to happen!!!
Getting the bike serviced and finding a bike shop that could actually do the job was a little challenging - but - it did happen. Bike ready for the Cairns to Karumba Charity ride. Me - not so ready.
Shipment has gone. Currently sleeping on my thin blue camping mat, in my sleeping bag on the floor of my apartment.
Just a bike and a few clothes left.

Will head off volunteering for a week, on Fri June 17 - holidays. I will be with PeaceBoat in Ishinomaki.

Then June 25th fly to Cairns with the bike to join the charity ride.

Would love just a little help with the donations, thanks to all those people that have dug deep and contributed.

Think I have found a great little 2 bedroom house in Laos - my new home - will be there end of July.
Trusting that my shipment will arrive shortly there after.

So ready to return to the tropics and the real asia. Japan just has not been the place for me. Too many regulations for one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment