Friday, January 1, 2010

2 sleeps to go

Happy New Year. May 2010 be a fantastic year for you and your loved ones.

Well now I am starting to get a little nervous.
Not because I'm not packed or organised but because my heart is not ready to leave Alex behind.


We had a great trip to the South Coast this afternoon to Garie Beach in The Royal National Park - stunning scenery, crystal clear water and fantastic company. It's south of Sydney. Beautiful drive along the sea bridge.



However the logical side of my brain is way into next week and planning this and that for my classroom. I will have Grade 1 with 16 students. It will be fantastic be meet all the students and their families.

Then there is so much to get organised outside of the school. Finding a suitable apartment is a high priority. Hopefully my shipment will arrive in Yokohama in a week or two then I can unpack, get sorted and buy what I really need. I have been fortunate enough already to organise my fridge, washer and dryer, microwave, table and chairs so things are looking good - just need a place to put them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment