Monday, January 4, 2010

There was no sleep

3rd Jan 2010 - Alex went to work at 10pm and my last night in Australia was very restless. Finally sleeping at 5.30am when Alex came home.
We had a lovely big breakfast and got ourselves to the airport with time to spare!!
Thank goodness for online check in - no long queues for us and I was even under my baggage allowance.



Saying farewell to Alex was much, much harder than I thought it was going to be. Whatever lead me to the decision to take the position in Japan was lost in the blur of tears.
Thank you Alex for loving me enough to let me go on this journey.

Sydney airport exchange rate 71.34 Yen to the dollar.
Sydney - KL (Malaysia) 6814km, flight time about 8 hours, landed after midnight Sydney time, 9:10pm local time

No comments:

Post a Comment