Friday, April 8, 2016

The Gift of Giving




I had a really good idea for this post earlier in the day, now it's time to write I can't remember the 'really good idea' so does that mean that it wasn't that good??

In my quest to declutter I had a decent stack of teacher resource books. I didn't want to just dump them off since I was sure someone in the country would actually find them really useful. I contacted a friend, she came over and loved the books. She offered to pay for them, no it's ok - just take them and put them to good use!!
She left very happy, I was thrilled to see the books leave along with sheets, towels, bath mats and tea towels that I just don't need. It was a great feeling just to give and not expect anything in return.

When in reality I did receive something - a small step closer to my own freedom, when less is more.




https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bf/89/e0/bf89e0ed9380a5afd980eaa459bf7ca2.jpg








No comments:

Post a Comment