Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 13 Thursday 24th June











Lots of rain overnight but feeling restless so I pack up in and rain and get going. Tent wet of course and within 15 mins I'm wet through and thinking I need to new plan. Decide to head for a 'Rider House' on the other side of Furano up in the forest. Generally a rider house is where guys touring on motorbikes stay overnight. Down the forest roads, reading the kanji script find the log cabin with the bakery next door that indicates I have in fact located the Rider House. The man shows me to my room, a female dorm, 1000 yen for the night, large kitchen, bathroom, free use of the washing machine and the dryer!!! Hooray. I get busy.
Late in the afternoon I do a lovely ride photographing the wild flowers. A great hot tub at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment