Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 31 - Monday 12th July Sunflower Ferry










Thinking my tent is a little smelly from living it for the last month!!!
Off to Tomokami in search of the ferry terminal, I don't have a ticket yet and I'd like to sail tonight.
Arrive at the ferry terminal absolutely drenched!!!
The lovely lady at the counter, even though it was closed reserved me a ticket 10,400 (AUD $130). A 19 hour ferry ride back to within coooeee of Tokyo. We dock at Oarai about 140km from Yokohama.
I spend the next 2 hours cleaning the dirt, grim and filth off the bike. Finally I'm done. I then get out of my stinky wet cycling clothes and clean myself up.
Close to boarding time there's about 100 motorbikes and me!!!
As we set sail there's spectacular cloud action.

No comments:

Post a Comment